Political correctness is dangerous, even deadly, especially when it is practiced by one of the nation’s most important law enforcement agencies.
- “Article is highly inflammatory and inaccurately argues the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.”
- “Page 13 inaccurately states that AQ [al Qaeda] is responsible for the bombing of the Khobar Towers and that AQ is ‘clearly linked’ to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.”
- “The overall tenor of the presentation is too informal in the current political context.”
- “The Qur’an is not the teachings of the Prophet, but the revealed word of God.”
- “Remove references to mosques specifically as a radicalization incubator.”
- “Remove sweeping generality of ‘Those who fit the terrorist profile best (for the present at least) are young male immigrants of Middle Eastern appearance’”
- “author seems to conflate ‘Islamic militancy’ with ‘terrorism’ and needs to define the difference and use it in their analysis”